Thursday 14 March 2013

G'day! 25 facts about me

Hello and welcome to my blog! I don't really know what to do or write on here so I think I'll start it off with a standard 25 facts about me.


1. I was born in Sydney on the 29th of March 1993.

2.  I currently live in Brisbane, Australia.

3. I have six brothers and one sister.

4.  I am a uni student, studying to be a primary school teacher.



5. I am the worst person ever at replying to text messages. I'm sorry!

6. I really want to learn how to play a guitar and piano properly.

7. I absolutely love music. I sing all the time but I will never sing in front of anyone!

8. I am an extremely fussy eater, I stick to what I know and don't really try new things.

9. I only got my drivers license three months ago lol


10. The first time I ever touched alcohol was when I just graduated school when I was 17. Here in Australia we have this thing called schoolies at the Gold Coast which is basically a huge week long party with plenty of booze for school leavers. So pretty much my friends are bad influences and got me drinking in the first 2 hours of schoolies even though I said I wouldn't drink at all -.- haha 

11.  I absolutely love children and can't wait to start my own family! (but not for at least another 5 or 6 years) 

12. My bedroom is a total pig sty all the time, but that is how I like it and I know where everything is.

13. I plan on travelling the world! I have a list of 27 places I want to go and am still adding to it.

14. I kind of love Harry Styles.

15. My favourite season is Summer 

16. I am 19 years old and only just dyed my hair for the first time ever 2 weeks ago. 

17. I am quite a shy person and pretty guarded, however once you get to know me I can be pretty crazy.


18. I am actually addicted to going to concerts #concertholic

19. I love road trips and finding new places.

20. I have this weird phobia of microwaves. Well not phobia, but I can't stand near them when they are on because I'm scared that the radiation will give me cancer or something

21. When ever I like a song, I will replay it over and over and over until I don't like it anymore

22. I don't smoke. Never have and never will

23. I cry when I watch movies. Happy tears, sad tears, I just can't help it.

24. The most famous people I have met are 5 seconds of Summer, the Janoskians and the QLD Maroons team and Dragons NRL team. (Which are all not very famous at all -.-)

25. I will randomly break out into a different accent all the time.

Adios xx

No comments:

Post a Comment